From the 19th to the 22nd of January, Singapore hosted its first Binance Blockchain Week. This highly anticipated event brought in a total of more than 2,000 attendees over the four days, experts from around the globe, and welcomed over 50 speakers during the conference. Months of preparation were dedicated to the success of the event, and EventNook was honoured to have been a part of this project. [Reference]
The organiser requires to support the following conference registration requirement:
- Require to launch registration site in a very short time frame
- To cater registration for international delegates
- To cater registration for delegates from China with Alipay payment
- Set up different ticket tier price and delegate types
- Require to accept Alipay payment and online credit card payment
- An easy to handle all payments and collect ticket sales immediately
- Easy to manage onsite check-in with QR Scan
- Automate all communications such as reminder emails to delegates, event updates, thank you email after event in a timely manner via the platform
- Brand color theme experience in registration site
To take on this project, our team assisted the event team to launch conference registration site in time with a prioritised consultation for the whole end-to-end registration process and customisation needed since it’s a major conference catering over 2,000 attendees and require an urgent assistance to make things happen within a short period time frame.
To create a seamless experience for the registering attendees, the EventNook team also worked closely with the organisers to design a microsite that would match the colour scheme of the main website. As such, banners, widgets, font colours were customised to facilitate the movement between sites.
We would like to congratulate the organisers and sponsors of Singapore’s first Binance Blockchain Week for a successful launch of the event. This was a great learning experience for our team and we are looking forward to Binance Blockchain Week 2020!
EventNook is Singapore based Event Management Software company and empowering events over 21 countries in Asia, Europe, North America, Middle East, Africa and counting.