Google for Indonesia is back in its seventh edition on 7th December 2022, and this year it is held as an in-person event and through online streaming. The event brought industry leaders, educators, and several ministers in Indonesia on how to innovate together and take advantage of the best technology from Google to support Indonesians everywhere through various programs and initiatives.
EventNook was tasked with helping to streamline the onsite registration process for more than 3,000 attendees. The event required onsite registration and badge printing for all attendees, which had the potential to create long lines and delays. EventNook Kiosk Smart check-in with QR Code, instant badge printing, and comprehensive onsite administration tools make the registration process fast, smooth, and seamless.
Watch a quick snapshot of an Onsite Registration Process
- A fast, smooth, and well-organized registration process is critical for Google to reflect its top global brand image and the first impression for an entire event experience.
- Onsite registration and badge printing for 3,000 attendees could be time-consuming and create long lines. All guests must be efficiently checked in within 45 to 60 minutes before the opening speech.
- The registration process needed to be efficient and seamless to provide a positive experience for attendees
- The event organizers needed a reliable and user-friendly system to manage onsite registration and badge printing.
We supported our client WeAreMCI – MCI Group in implementing an onsite event registration and instant badge printing system. The system included tablets for attendees to self-register and print their badges on demand. The tablets were equipped with QR Scan to verify the guest and validate identity. Attendees simply scanned their tickets and ID, and their badges were printed immediately.
We provided the badge with a tear-resistant, stylish, and environmentally friendly badge. It saves the requirement of having a plastic badge holder and an extra 1 minute per guest for inserting the badge into the plastic holder.
Our eventnook team with the event team to take the lead on setting up the registration counters and coordinating with the event team for the event day registration flow and planning.
- The onsite event registration and instant badge printing system was a success, with 95% of attendees completing the registration process in under 2 minutes without waiting time.
- The system was user-friendly and efficient, with minimal delays or issues.
- Attendees reported a positive experience with the registration process, with many noting the convenience and speed of the system.
- The event organizers smoothly managed onsite registration and badge printing, with minimal staff required to assist attendees.
By implementing an onsite event registration and instant badge printing system, the event was able to streamline the registration process and provide a smooth and seamless experience for attendees. The system was efficient and user-friendly and significantly improved the registration process.
EventNook is based in Singapore, and we are one of the leading event technology companies in Asia. Our mission is to continue to build a scalable event management platform by simplifying and, in many ways, redefining the old event management process. We take into account every event we have assisted in managing, and using this insight, we have optimized our use of the latest innovations in cloud and mobile technologies. We have empowered event organizers and planners to create a successful series of events.
If you are looking for an event technology and registration solution partner to organize your next major event, drop us a note. Our event success team will be glad to assist your school events successfully. Learning more about EventNook – https://www.eventnook.sg