EventNook helmed the event registration management and guest check-in process for the prestigious SMU Ho Rih Hwa Leadership in Asia Public Lecture Series on 30 June 2015 at the Suntec City Convention Centre which saw around 3500 guests in attendance. The event brought together distinguished global leaders, business leaders and students. This year, the lecture was given by Prime Minister of Singapore Mr Lee Hsien Loong. Previous speakers include former Minister Mentor Mr Lee Kuan Yew and Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Aung San Suu Kyi.
Scope of Services
- Event Registration Management
- EventNook Onsite Guest Check-in System with QR code ticketing
- iPad Rental
- Wifi Setup
- Onsite technical support
- Pre-event training for usher
- All guests had to be checked-in within 2 hours
- The system had to be very simple and user-friendly so that ushers can learn how to use it right before the event
- Security at the event was tight. System had to be robust so that security of guests and VIPs will not be compromised
- Fast, Easy and Efficient
- Great experience for guests (avoid long queue of finding name manually)
- Prevent duplicate check-in
- Can view the real time status of guests checkin with user-friendly dashboard reporting
- Ushers looked professional and smart with our all-in-one seamless iPad solution, leaving a better first impression on guests
Eventnook congratulates the organising team from SMU on the resounding success of the event. It surely has left a mark on the SG50 dialogue.
If you are planning an upcoming event, try out our mobile checkin app here today!
EventNook is a Singapore-based event registration, ticketing and check-in company. We empower event organisers in Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia and Myanmar to plan better events by providing comprehensive end-to-end event registration and check-in management solutions that integrate online registration and onsite check-ins.