In case you are looking for an online event registration platform with multiple ticketing types, EventNook is here for you! When things get tough, we can make it easier for you. As part of our features, we provide multiple ticketing types for your online event registration. This will make ticket payment for both organizer and attendees simpler with the different ticket categories. If your event requires group registration or early bird specials, our platform will be perfect for you.
No matter the scale of your event, you will be able to customize your own ticketing types (as shown above). Following are past/upcoming event examples of how you can utilize multiple ticketing types for different events:
1. For early bird promotion with a window period. The following event is hosted by Rise & Shine Expo with the aim of bonding family through cheerful activities!
2. For a ticketing option for members, as well as non-members (organizers can provide options for single pass or group discount tickets for the latter). The following conference is organized by the Singapore Malay Chamber of Commerce & Industry (SMCCI).
You can also take a look at Rise & Shine’s Live Great Carnival 2014, where special discount ticketing option can be provided too.
3. For tickets with different categories. An example would be our very own local music event, Musicity Singapore 2014 which provides different day admission ticket.
Other than different day admission, we also provide organizers with single day or multiple days ticket. The following is an example by the Singapore Yacht Events Pte Ltd who organized Singapore Yacht Show 2014.
P.S. Other than customizing your own ticketing type, you can customize your own registration page with various customization fields with EventNook as well.
Whether you were selected to plan an event or if you volunteered to plan for an event, we know it is a huge responsibility with many tasks involved. Here is the basic framework to get you started.
||Determine the Goal of Your Event
Define what objectives and outcomes of the event
Identify target audience and event emphasis
||Decide on a date and time for the event
Organize a team to handle specific details (for eg. Sourcing venue, sourcing sponsors, logistics, registration, etc)
||Consider the location and type of facilities needed to host event
When making overall decisions, consider that the event is all about creating a memorable and unique experience for your attendees
||Organize a team or form partnerships with other organizations to assist with execution of the event
Identify their roles
||Figure out the finances and budget for the event
Identify realistic and necessary true cost and plan potential revenue and expenses
||Create a timeline for the event
Outline administrative processes, document who is responsible
Communicate this timeline to everyone involved in the event
||Determine Key decisions:
- Program – Determine order of activities, execute agenda items and how to communicate program to attendees
- Speakers – First, you would have to source for your speakers, and then identify topics, as this is a deciding factor for most of your attendees. Consider the time frame for each speaker and host him or her warmly.
- Equipment – Identify equipment needed, source for equipment within budget and responsible to pick up and return the equipment
- Publicity – Identify methods will be used to publicize the event or activity. Make use of both online and offline marketing tools to stay within budget. Appoint someone to be responsible for disseminating information.
||Take into consideration other special needs, such as:
- Nice Food
||Determine Evaluation Process
Was the event a success, did it manage to fulfill what you initially plan to achieve?
Send out an evaluation and thank you notes to your attendees, this information would be important for future events
||Now that you have a basic idea of what planning an event entails, your next step is to get in on the action!