To ensure the VIP experience for every premium guest, we need to perfect everything by preparing early and comprehensively.
Deloitte is a multinational professional services network. As one of the “Big Four” accounting organisations, it is the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals. Deloitte Singapore is affiliated to Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd, a member of Deloitte Asia Pacific Limited and of the Deloitte Network.
A part of Deloitte CFO program, Asia Pacific CFO Vision 2019 Singapore, is a one-day exclusive conference for more than 100 of the world’s leading CFOs. The conference provides the opportunity to hear from top leaders and peers on how to address the increasing complexities and disruptions in business—and the world. For this year’s conference, EventNook was engaged to provide a VIP registration experience for the guests. To truly embrace Deloitte’s statement of “good isn’t good enough”, everything was prepared with precision and the highest standard, from badge designing to check-in support.
Here is a video of the smart check-in registration:
Checking in can be a frustrating process, but we don’t want the first thing that the CFOs experience in this conference of easing disruption to be, a disruption. In order to deliver seamless registration on the event day, we need to make sure everything to be perfect beforehand, including badge design, badge material, printer, ink, onsite support, and so on. To do so, we create and stick with a comprehensive action timeline during preparation. As an intermediate service provider, we work closely with multiple entities: venues, badge suppliers, event organisers, and/or event management agencies, and so on, to ensure that the road to the event day goes smoothly.
- One week before the event, we finalised the badge art-work with the designer of the badge before sending it out for mass printing. Specially for Deloitte’s event, we chose a thick, laminated art card for its aesthetic value and tear-proof feature.
- Three days before the event, we have received the badges from the supplier and can begin working with the organiser to create and test the badge template (fields to be printed, font, spacing, bold/normal/inclined/underlined, position are subject to changes at this stage).
- Two days before the event, we tested every device(printer, IOS device, laptop) ensuring that they are charged and well-functioning.
- One day before the event, our onsite support specialists went down to the venue and did a full set-up to demonstrate the registration process and provided the product training to event agents and Deloitte team. At this stage, some minor changes regarding the badge template can be made. This event brought something new for the EventNook team – the customised kiosk(image below) the Deloitte team had custom made for the event. We prepared for the real event day by incorporating our devices with the kiosk before the event to ensure a smooth set-up and functionality for the event day.
- On the event day, our onsite support specialists were at the registration site to monitor the check-in flow and on-the-spot troubleshooting.
The VIP registration process went as planned, checking in 250 guests within 30 minutes. Staff with Deloitte assisted the guests with their check-in and badge printing, with the queues for each counter at less than 3 guests at any point of time. At the end of the day, feedback like “You really pulled it off. I don’t need to worry at all” was received and we at EventNook are appreciative of this opportunity. We look forward to supporting yet another Deloitte event in the future!