On 3rd September 2019, EventNook was part of the largest event on Singapore’s spacial calendar, the ESRI Singapore User Conference (ESUC). With the theme ‘Inspiring Outcomes’, ESUC 2019 explores how GIS technology is changing the way organisations operate and serve their communities — today and for generations to come.
This event fully utilised all of EventNook’s services, which included:
- End to End Event Management Software
- EventNook Onsite Mobile Kiosk Check-in System with QR code ticketing
- Onsite Instant Badge Printing
- Comprehensive Equipment Setup
- Onsite Event Day Technical Supervision
This event had a general registration booth, VIP registration booth and a walk-in booth. ESRI used EventNook’s Onsite Instant Badge Printing service for the general registration booth. For VIP registration, ESRI used our printers to pre-print the name badges for the VIPs, where they would collect them at the booth when they check-in.
WHat we noticed…
- Many VIPs went to the general admission booth to check-in although their name badges were already ready for collection at the VIP booth. Luckily, this was anticipated by ESRI and EventNook. Our Event Management Software had a feature where the VIPs could check-in at the general counter where they would be identified if they were VIPs or not. If they were VIPs, they would be checked-in, but their name badges will not be printed, after which, they would be directed to the VIP booth to collect their badges. This reduces confusion and wastage through double-printing of badges.
- The Smart QR Check-In and Onsite Instant Badge Printing service was highly efficient. The whole check-in process for a delegate only 10 seconds. Here is the breakdown: 1 second to scan the QR ticket + 1 second to print the name badge + 3 seconds to attach the lanyard to the name badge + 5 seconds to pack the goodie bag.
- There were many walk-in registrations and people who came on behalf of their colleagues. Although these delegates did not have their details in the registration system, we were able to register them very quickly with our Event Management Software and have name badges printed for them on the spot.
- ESRI employees were able to easily manage the registration booths as our mobile check-in kiosks are easy-to-use even for first-timers. Our Onsite Support Team was also there to brief them prior to the event and saw through the entire event from start-to-end.
EventNook is honored to be a part of this Smart community and we enjoyed our time with over 500 professionals in this prestigious event. We would like to congratulate ESRI on the success for their big event!
If you have an event like this and would like us to help, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
EventNook started with a humble beginning in 2012 to make organizing events easy and hassle-free for event organizers. Here, we are building the world class innovative event management platform by simplifying and redefining the old event management process with innovative solutions and leveraging on world class cloud and mobile based technologies. We have grown our business organically from serving a couple of events to thousands of events over 20 countries. We build our business from the ground up with one event at a time and we take pride in delivering great event experiences and make events inspiring.